How Do Bees Fly? How Do Bees Fly?

LMFAO this was really awesome

Shaman's Quest, part 3 Shaman's Quest, part 3

Whoa! This is amazing! You inspire me to work harder.

Resident Evil Tribute Resident Evil Tribute

4/5 b.c I love stickman animation. I loved your visuals, This was fucking amazing. My one problem with this is, "ALL THE FUCKING CHARACTERS LOOK THE SAME" DUUUUUDE, you need to make variations atleast in color, so we know who's zombie, who's main character, etc. Please consider this, this made things a bit confusing. You've got my support however.

Madness Infiltration Madness Infiltration

That was awesome buddy! Only problem I had was with your transitions being to slow. with today's technology we're used to the fast shit! Was Awesome nonetheless. Much Love 5/5

RebellionFA responds:

thank you dude.maybe next time I'll make transitions faster.

Wank Awesome Madness Wank Awesome Madness

you must really like penises

LaserDave responds:

Who doesn't?

Ed's World Ed's World

Dudddeee.... I was sooo sad when he died D:... RIP Ed.
I wont be a crybaby about it tho, nice anim, joke worked :P - and First! I think...

Pickpocket Pickpocket

Nice! I love how fluid it was XD

CCTotallyBS 03: Valenti.. CCTotallyBS 03: Valenti..

wow bro, this was very interesting! Keep it up! Loved how they solved the case. I would like to see more suspense in the next ones :D

FYI I'M A SPY FYI I'M A SPY

Whoa! Hey fellow Artist! I really do enjoy your work! I am looking forward to seeing alot more from you :)

Forty Saiky episode 2 Forty Saiky episode 2

weet!

you're very action oriented, I see you going very far with this series. your sounds are a bit off, but this will come with practice :D! dude, I really like your moves, keep it up. You will go far with this :)