How Do Bees Fly? How Do Bees Fly?

LMFAO this was really awesome

Shaman's Quest, part 3 Shaman's Quest, part 3

Whoa! This is amazing! You inspire me to work harder.

Resident Evil Tribute Resident Evil Tribute

4/5 b.c I love stickman animation. I loved your visuals, This was fucking amazing. My one problem with this is, "ALL THE FUCKING CHARACTERS LOOK THE SAME" DUUUUUDE, you need to make variations atleast in color, so we know who's zombie, who's main character, etc. Please consider this, this made things a bit confusing. You've got my support however.

Rocket Chicken Rocket Chicken

:D!! Awesome Game!

5/10

I love this game is Fun and hilarious, I fav

My Nephew's First Project My Nephew's First Project

nice

Feels like im writing on a glass from the other side, since the writing appears in front of the hand. Tell your nephew he did a good job :D

LAXfresh349 responds:

I will. Thank you for the friendly review.

Jack's Demo V.2 Jack's Demo V.2

=), is a great start.

the game is not bad, i like the ideas you have of improving it. I also read below you're dumping the project, If so is fine, but dont give up and try making an even better one! =D good luck Flash Brother!

picofan27 responds:

Returning 2 years later... I feel stupid! XD I will begin a new one. My knowledge of flash has increased and I am a better artist now. ^-^ I was a 13 year old kid saying, "I WANT TO MAKE A COOL GAME!" Overall it got me into flash and as I stated, have gotten better. I probably will start a new project in this case.

Airship Mk II Airship Mk II

*.* This is awesome

I just love you work so much man!, i was listening to classical tracks in the audio portal and came across this. Man I love it. Im looking forward to using this in an epic RHG battle I'll be animating! I'll do my best to make the animation as epic as this Instrumental. Cheers :P

Why 80's villains always lose? Why 80's villains always lose?

Love this

This is so awesome! I love IT!!

.::Mysteria::. .::Mysteria::.

Nice!

I Really Like It, I see Why You Have The Gifted Ear, I Take Your Offer On Teaching Me How To Better My Sound Quality.

pacmancorp responds: